Thursday 14 April 2011

Ready to leave now

Wow...I have never before in my life felt like an outsider among my own mates. You know when you start the day and you're just so excited bout it and the people you get to see again?? Well, that is how my day originally started...loads of smiles, hugs and laughs. A lunch date that put my mind both at ease and going into sensory overload. I know it wasn't the main intention, but my emotions tend to do what they want, when they want. On the drive home all I could think about was how this "Black Widow" was sinking her teeth into my mate and flooding in so much poison into the wound. Dark secrets also came to light, I had suspected it was going on, but had no proof. Just it being mentioned by somebody else put all the pieces together for me. So many things started making sense, a clear picture was forming. The only thing I didn't and don't understand is why? Why lie about it and keep it a secret? Why did't you tell me bout her? Think I was going to judge you? Maybe a little bit yes, but I have been stood by you anyway...clearly we not as close mates as I thought we were...July 7...

My family is also turning it seems, turning me into a domesticated housewife!! Don't know how and why, but its happening and the torture is greater than Chinese water-torture. Alas, you can't choose your family so let's focus on what I can change...me.

Note to self: STOP CARING ABOUT FUCKS WHO DON'T GIVE A SHIT BOUT YOU!!!

thatisall

No comments:

Post a Comment