Thursday 28 April 2011

Back in York

After just a little over 12 hours of travelling, I'm back in York. To be honest it feels good to be back to a little more control in my life. Spring time in the UK and the sun is out and shining, not all that warm,but shame they are trying. lol.

Getting back into the swing of things already, have a coffee date later today and dental calculus to read up on =). Sounds like so much fun, would rather go shopping. Think I'll do that before those bratty kids get married tomorrow and force the whole of England to be a part of it. Note to the "so-called Royals of England" your not really royalty, you have no power in this country or anywhere in the world actually, and nobody cares that one of you is getting married! That is all...I would like to get on with my life now.

Oh...I've realized last night that I indeed do have my own agent Booth =)

No comments:

Post a Comment