Friday 20 May 2011

The calm before the storm

It's been week from tartarus and this is only the beginning. Finally got through the assessed lecture, English as broken as it is failed to flow smoothly,but hey... the drinks after that were most welcomed. Strawberry cider...yummy!!! Thanx to a fellow bioarch nerd for the introduction =). I would have thought that since the lecture business is over I would be able to sleep. Sadly, that is not the case. I'm not sleeping at all these days,it's been 2 weeks now since I've had proper welcomed sleep without inducing it myself. Not much work has been done either in these moments that I've spent awake. However, I have discovered a new love interest for the fantasies that play out in my head...Spartacus:Blood and Sand. What was my life before beholding such brutality & sexiness?? Safe to say I will never look at men the same way.



Following the advice of a dear friend I will not indulge you on the original content that I was determined to blog about. Apparently it could ruin things with people. To be honest, its already ruined and I'm just embracing my inner bitch. 3 strikes and you're out buddy-boy, sorry...I still love you though (my weakness). As for my stalker, I told you before, get a life and let me get on with mine, wet magnesium and flames will not be kind to your remains. Identification of your remains will be near to impossible...just saying ;)
Besides, I have a forensic archaeologist in London to impress, that's stressful enough. My hair better work with me on that day, its started falling out again,but this time I will relax and take things with a glass of wine & aKing =)

I miss my mommy & the little girl with her

No comments:

Post a Comment