Monday 23 May 2011

Stalkers...

Ok, so how long have I been single exactly?? I drugged myself to bed last night seeing as my faithful mate, insomnia, has returned. Wake up this morning/afternoon, it was a long night, and I have a new lesbian stalker who goes by the name Fify...enough said. I’m hoping your French or something just so that the name makes sense. Alright, on a more serious note...my academia profile is not for picking up people to date. I use my academic profile to schmooze my way to the top of my career path, not to date! I don’t scare that easily, well sometimes, but this email got me out of bed pronto and into the shaggiest, baggy clothes I own in the UK.

“Hello dear,
My name is Fify, single searching for true love relationship as i saw your profile here (academia.edu) and i became interested in you and i will like to know more about you and if you don't mind to mail me back here then i will reply you with my pictures and tell you more about myself.
I hope we can move from here. waiting for your mail.
With best regards

Think it’s time to start dating again, a sign from the universe. So, if any of you people out there could make suggestions I would appreciate them...and probably turn them down in the end. I do love men and I admit to being bicurious, but I love all things manly, wouldn’t trade it for the world. =) Using my email address to get me to talk to you, was not a good idea. I will find you!
I must be on a roll...that’s now the third stalker I’ve managed to obtain in a space of a year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment